just a random pick
SQL Code : +203
THE QUALIFIED COLUMN NAME column-name WAS RESOLVED USING A NON-UNIQUE OR UNEXPOSED NAME
The table designator selected to resolve aqualified column name is one of the following:
- An unexposed name
- An exposed name that has an exposed duplicate inthe same FROM clause
- An exposed name that has an unexposed duplicatewhich appears before the selected name in theordered list of names to which the qualifier iscompared
Therefore, the statement does not conform to theguidelines for using only unique exposed names asqualifiers or it is possible that the column reference wasnot resolved to the intended instance of the table orview.
SQL STATE : 01552
When DB2 executes an SQL statement, it returns information about the statement execution which includes the SQL return code (SQLCODE) and the SQLSTATE, which indicate whether statement execution was successful.
Regardless of whether the application program provides an SQLCA or a stand-alone variable, SQLCODE is set by DB2 after each SQL statement is executed. DB2 conforms to the ISO/ANSI SQL standard as follows:
- If SQLCODE = 0, execution was successful.
- If SQLCODE > 0, execution was successful with a warning.
- If SQLCODE < execution was not successful.