just a random pick
SQL Code : +206
column-name IS NOT A COLUMN OF AN INSERTED TABLE, UPDATED TABLE, OR ANY TABLE IDENTIFIED IN A FROM CLAUSE
This return code is used to report one ofthese errors:
- In the case of an INSERT or UPDATE statement, orSELECT FROM INSERT or UPDATE statement, thespecified column is not a column of the table or viewthat was specified as the object of the insert orupdate.
- In the case a SELECT or DELETE statement, thespecified column is not a column of any of the tablesor views identified in a FROM clause in thestatement.
- There is a correlated reference in GROUP BY.
- There is an unresolved qualified reference inHAVING.
- In the case of a MERGE statement or SELECT fromMERGE statement, the specified column is not acolumn in the target-table. Also, it is not a columnspecified in the include-columns clause.
SQL STATE : 01533
When DB2 executes an SQL statement, it returns information about the statement execution which includes the SQL return code (SQLCODE) and the SQLSTATE, which indicate whether statement execution was successful.
Regardless of whether the application program provides an SQLCA or a stand-alone variable, SQLCODE is set by DB2 after each SQL statement is executed. DB2 conforms to the ISO/ANSI SQL standard as follows:
- If SQLCODE = 0, execution was successful.
- If SQLCODE > 0, execution was successful with a warning.
- If SQLCODE < execution was not successful.