just a random pick
SQL Code : +100
ROW NOT FOUND FOR FETCH, UPDATE OR DELETE, OR THE RESULT OF A QUERY IS AN EMPTY TABLE
One of the following conditionsoccurred:
- No row met the search conditions specified in anUPDATE or DELETE statement.
- The result of a SELECT INTO statement was anempty table.
- The result of the subselect of an INSERT statement isempty.
- A FETCH statement was executed when the cursorwas positioned after the last row of the result table.
- No available rows qualified for return when SKIPLOCKED DATA was specified with isolation level CSor RS.
- A FETCH statement that returns a rowset wasissued, but there were not enough rows after the current cursor position to reposition the cursor on afull rowset. The cursor has been positioned on apartial rowset. If a target was specified, data wasreturned only for the number of rows that wereactually fetched for the partial rowset. The numberof rows that were returned is in field SQLERRD3 ofthe SQLCA.
SQL STATE : 02000
When DB2 executes an SQL statement, it returns information about the statement execution which includes the SQL return code (SQLCODE) and the SQLSTATE, which indicate whether statement execution was successful.
Regardless of whether the application program provides an SQLCA or a stand-alone variable, SQLCODE is set by DB2 after each SQL statement is executed. DB2 conforms to the ISO/ANSI SQL standard as follows:
- If SQLCODE = 0, execution was successful.
- If SQLCODE > 0, execution was successful with a warning.
- If SQLCODE < execution was not successful.